Study & Career
14/2015: Technical assistant (m/f)
The Leibniz-Institut für Analytische Wissenschaften - ISAS - e.V. invites applications for
a technical assistant (m/f) (BTA, CTA, MTA or MTLA)
for the Bioanalytics department. It is located at ISAS-Dortmund.
- Assistance in the field of cell culture and call-transfection
- Accomplishment of cellbiologic assays (ELISA)
- Sample preparation for proteome analysis
- Finished apprenticeship as state-approved BTA, CTA, MTA or MTLA
- Knowledge in die field of cellculture
- Acquirements in the field of proteine analysis, chromatography and mass spectrometry would be required
- Ability to work autonomously and structured
- Good command of English
- Goog ability to communicate and work in teams
For more information and contact data, please see > pdf file.